Health and Safety
It is of upmost importance to follow all Health and Safety guidelines not only for our own benefit but for customers and members of the public. McAdam Roofing Ltd acknowledges our responsibility by:
- Making the working space as safe as possible for both employees and the public.
- Ensuring safe working practices are established and carried out.
- Conduct a risk assessment to ensure the health and well-being of everyone involved.
- Training all staff in Working at Height, First Aid, Abrasive Wheels and Manual Handling.
- Following all statutory guidance and regulations.
- Following all COSSH guidelines.
We are always keeping up to date with the ever- changing legislations and training standards, which is why we continue to develop as a whole team and keep our excellent craftsmanship, providing our customers with the highest standards in roofing. We’re fully insured with Public and Employers Liability Insurance, for your peace of mind.
A copy of our Health and Safety Policy is available at request.
At McAdam Roofing we realise that, by way of our activities, they have an impact on the environment in terms of the use of raw materials, emissions to air and water and waste generation and seek to minimise this as far as is reasonably practical.
We are committed to continual improvement of the environmental performance of your roofs, making them as economical as possible. We comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice which helps us to minimise waste and use recycled construction materials.